Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Best Beach Cover Ups

Hey friends. So I'm headed to the beach in a couple of weeks and I'm deciding on what to pack. What's my "must have" essential item you might ask? Beach cover ups!

I'm always down at the beach and I hate walking down there in just my bikini, so what's my favorite cover up? A fun loose dress. I love dresses. They are easy to throw on to walk down to the beach and great to wear right from the beach to dinner.

The looser they are the better is my motto. When I'm really hurting from the sun, it's such a struggle to try and fit into those jean shorts and OUCH! It's much easier to throw on a loose flowy dress. Try this simple blue dress from Target. It's quick to throw on if you want to run after that cutie you spotted on the beach and it's only about $25 dollars.

What's the best dress for you? Well the biggest trend in fashion lately has been floor length dresses. (We're heading back into the hippy ages ladies.) I have two floor length dresses and I love them. They are easy to throw on and great for a night out on the town. Check out this floor length dress for Forever 21. It's super cute to wear out or just to cover yourself up. And best thing is it's less than $30 dollars!
Dresses are fun and flirty and they always bring out the girlie side in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment