Sunday, June 14, 2009

Like Your Mother Said...Wash Your Face Before You Go To Bed

Hello friends! I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Now...I know I'm not your mother, but she did give you some great advice. WASH YOUR FACE BEFORE YOU GO TO BED!

If you go to bed with make-up still on you are more prone to acne and oily skin. Plus, it's harder to removed day old make-up the next morning when it's smeared all over your face.

What do I use? First I like to use make-up remover wipes. My favorites are Pond's Clean Sweep. These towelettes exfoliate my skin and removes all my make-up. Think of it as a 2 for 1 deal. They are cucumber and aloe- infused, which allows the skin to look healthy and glowing.

After I wash my face I use a eye make-up remover, just to remove the excess mascara and eyeliner that may still linger. I like to use Avon's Moisture Effective. I usually use a q-tip and dap a little remover on the tip. Then I wipe the tip underneath my eye and over my eye lashes.

To finish up dry your face with a clean towel and apply your favorite face cream. Tend to use a face cream that has aloe and vitamin E. I like to use Clean & Clear. I think it leaves my face glowing and soft. I like to use Morning Burst. Even though it's meant to use in the mornings I like to use it at night as well.


Just remember before you go to sleep....WASH YOUR FACE! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment