Monday, June 29, 2009

The Birds and the Burts Bees

Hey gang! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Today I'm going to talk about a beauty supply company that I just love. Burts Bees.

Most of you know Burts Bees for the products lifeguards use to protect their noses with. You know that white zinc on their noses and their lips. But Burts Bees is much more than that. They make everything from lip balm to shampoo. All of their products are made from beeswax, botanical and essential oils, herbs, flowers and minerals. Burts Bees is all natural and all go green.

So what's some of their products? Let's start with my favorite, their lip balm. I use Burts Bee Honey lip balm all the time. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It's ingredients include ultra-emollient lanolin, coconut oil and sunflower oil, and seals in hydration with beeswax. It's best to use when your lips are chapped or sort, especially if they get burnt in the sun. It costs about $3 dollars.

Another one of my favorite products is their Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Creme. It has moisturizing agents like honey, jojoba oil and rosemary extract. Living on my own this summer I've been doing a ton of dishes, and boy do my hands get beat up. I use this right afterwards and it smooths my sort hands right away leaving them soft to the touch. It costs about $10 dollars.

But these are only a couple of products, go check out their website to see what best fits you! Most stores sell Burt Bees products too so don't limit yourself to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment