Monday, June 15, 2009

Meow?

Meow? Yes friends today I'm going to talk about how to create the purrrfect cat eye look. Many celebs like Angelina Jolie and Lauren Conrad are pro's at the cat eye.

  1. You have two options when you begin. Either you can use liquid liner or you can use dark eyeshadow and an angled brush. I prefer to use liquid liner.
  2. Many people like to start the liner from the inside corner or your eye to the outside corner, but I think this makes the eye look too dark. I tend to go in the middle of my outside corner and my inside corner. I start in the middle and work my way to the outside corner. The trick is to keep the line as close to your lashes as possible.
  3. When you come to the end of your eye lid, flick the brush upwards towards your temple about a half inch. This looks like your eyelashes are curling upwards, giving you that cat look effect.
  4. You can do underneath your eyelashes as well, but this is totally up for the look your going for.
This look will defiantly have people saying MMMEEEEOOOWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment