What's a poof? A poof is where you take the middle section on top of your scalp, or your bangs, and prop them up to add volume to the top of your hair.
- Comb the front middle section, or your bangs, towards the back of your scalp.
- Twist the ends of the section to "poof" the hair up, creating volume underneath your scalp and the section of hair.
- Then bobby pin the hair ends in place, or clip your hair in place.
- Take two fingers and insert them underneath the poof and push slightly up on the section, this allows you to create more high.
- Spray a little bit of hair spray to keep it in place.