Friday, June 26, 2009

Product Of The Week

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you guys are all looking forward to the weekend (I know I sure am.) Anyway, here's this weeks product of the week. CHI Transformation Silk Infusion.

As many of you may or may not know, CHI is one of the best hair product companies. They make probably, in my opinion, the best hair straightener and curlers. Their products are a little pricey, but it is totally worth it.

I like to use the CHI Transformation Silk Infusion. After I straighten my hair use this right after. It's an oil that leaves you hair soft, shiny and tangle free. It has wheat and soy proteins that help leave your hair manageable and soft. Bottles cost between $15-$25 dollars.

The greatest part about it? All you need to use is about a pea size amount for your whole head! Rub it between your fingers and then just comb your fingers through your hair. Best advice? Do not use too much, because it will leave your hair looking oily and greasy. Also be careful when applying to your roots, you do not want to use too much because it will leave your hair greasy.

This is my favorite product! It keeps my hair so soft and it does not frizz up in this heat! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment